Ok... so I've been blogger tagged, and I'm a good sport :-) - thanks Kathy!! Here are the rules ...
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in your tagger's post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blogs and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately have to tag 11 people! (I left it at 5...)
OK... here are 11 random facts about me:
I am desperately seeking a 1977 Ford Bronco..
I love to cook..
I have 4 kids, ages 7, 7, 21, and 23
I took a summer job with Xerox in 1985 and have yet to leave..
It drives me crazy when people write the word "loose" when they mean "lose"
I went to high school and graduated with Sarah (Heath) Palin
My wife totally rocks...
My kids totally rock..
Raw celery grosses me out..
Kathy's questions ...
- What is your ‘must have’ song on your playlist? Tempted by Squeeze
- Name one song on your playlist that you are embarrassed to admit is there. Hmm.. Megaman X4 (video game music)
- Given the choice would you have a housekeeper or personal chef at your beck and call? Housekeeper
- Favorite childhood cartoon and why ... ?? GUMBY! just because he rocks
- If you could pick any historical figure as your running buddy who would it be and why? (Anything goes ... Cleopatra, Napoleon, Freddy Mercury, Fred Lebow, Kurt Cobain... whatever) Einstein.. because the conversation would be great, and I think I could keep up :-)
- What is your favorite board game? Are you a good sport ... or like me? Scrabble! and yes, I'm a good sport.. I'm filling this out right?
- What is your bucket list race/tri? Leadville 100
- If you could pick one dessert to be calorie free what would it be? Cheesecake
- What was worse for you in PE class? Running laps or climbing the rope? Rope.. could never do it
- What is your favorite book to read over and over? hmm.. tough, but I do love Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card.
- Who was your first childhood celebrity crush? How do you feel about him/her now? Any of the original Charlies Angels... yes, I am that old :-)
My questions to pass on ...
1. What is the most physically motivating song on your playlist?
2. Do you have a bucket or "life" list?
3. If yes, how many have you checked off? If no, why not?
4. Why do you blog?
5. First foolish thing you would spend money on after winning the lottery?
6. Best Christmas memory?
7. Favorite part of the day?
8. What was the last movie you saw?
9. Last book read?
10. What country would you most like to visit and why?
11. What was for breakfast today?
Aaand, here are the lucky bloggers! Tag.. you're it!
Nora - Mama Runs Barefoot
Kyle & Robbie - Run Faster the Kids are Catching up!
Andrew - Barefoot Chiropractor
Stan - 9run