Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Irish Soda Bread!

It's been awhile since I've posted anything food related, but today I came across a GREAT recipe that I had to share.  It's another one I learned about from Lillian's Test Kitchen.

Lillian's Test Kitchen is (as noted on her website), "Gluten-free, dairy-free, cane sugar-free, soy-free recipes. Made for the very first time. On Camera."  We've got a lot of great cooking ideas from here, and since we are working to minimize these things in our eating, it's been a great resource.

Anyway, the video is posted below, and I've put the recipe (originally from elanaspantry.com) on the recipes tab above.  Just made this today, but I left out the caraway seeds, and added 1/4 cup of Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips.  Wow... talk about good eats!

Anyway, give it a try...  it's a really great treat, made from good stuff.



Irish Soda Bread!!!! from Lillian's Test Kitchen on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. thank you! this looks awesome- and I am soooo adding the chocolate chips. can't wait to stalk that site...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome... and wow.. this was yummy.. half of it is gone already :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna have to give this one a try! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I live for comments.. so leave one! Thanks!