Monday, April 27, 2015

Let's do it again! Greenland Trail 50K.. here I come...

A long and lonesome road to the finish... but finish I did :-)


Ah yes...  just about one year ago I made the leap into the world of ultra running and I haven't looked back.  I am thoroughly hooked on trail running and ultra distances!  I could hardly believe I ran an ultra last year, and now I can hardly believe a year has already gone by!  You can read up on my first experience at the Greenland Trail 50K by clicking HERE. 




So... I decided I wanted to run this one again...    I want to know if I can improve, and to see what I've learned after a year has passed.  During this last year I've also run two other 50K's (Tommyknockers, and Frozen Dead Guy), as well as a 50 miler (Bear Chase).




Besides running those, I have also been fortunate enough to have some great coaching from Mark Lofquist and Human Potential Running Series.   I've been working with Mark for the last 10 weeks, following a fully customized training plan specifically for this race, so I'm really looking forward to seeing how different this race is after being coached one on one with Mark.

So.. here goes nothing... hoping for a great day on Saturday.. and if nothing else, I'll be smiling :-)

Wish me luck!

Happy trails!

Jeff
http://barefootinclined.com
barefootinclined@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

I live for comments.. so leave one! Thanks!